Welcome to OnlineCasino-Indias full guide to online 3 Patti! Teen Patti as the popular card game also is referred to is more popular than ever to play online through app or computer!
On our site, we aim to guide users on how to have fun while playing games such as 3 Patti! It can be enjoyed from anywhere in the world, but India is the place where this poker card game traditionally has been most popular among friend.
Continue reading this full game review to learn all about this online game. If you are already sure about how to play Teen Patti, you can go straight to our list of online casinos and select a site to get started! Good luck!
Best Sites to Play Teen Patti 2020
The 3 Patti Game Explained
Indian card games online are equally popular, as they are played at home with your family, friends, or gambling-group. Hundreds of card games with multiple variations like Indian Poker, Rummy, Andar Bahar, 5-3-2, are played by enthusiastic online gamblers every day.
Another such game is Teen Patti, also known as 3 Patti or 3 Cards if translated roughly from Hindi to English. Originating from India, it is also called Flush or Flash. Like the British game 3 Card Brag, real money 3 Patti is played with a 52-card deck, in between 3 to 7 players.
The idea of playing 3 Patti is simple; the players will be handed cards by the dealer and can make multiple bets throughout the game. Before the games start, every partaker has to put ‘Game money’ in the pot. This can be considered participation money.
The winner of the round is the participator who has the best sequence of cards. The basic concept of Teen Patti real money is straightforward, although there are some terminologies, rules, and card sequences that you will have to know to proceed.
5 Best Teen Patti Casinos with Real Money
- Casumo: Get a welcome bonus of 100% up to 2000 INR.
- Leovegas: Offering an attractive welcome bonus of 100% up to 80,000 INR.
- Pure Casino: Welcome bonus is 100% up to 10,000 INR.
- 22Bet: Get a welcome bonus of 100% up to 25,000 INR.
- ComeOn! Casino: An attractive welcome bonus of 100% up to 35,000 INR.
All of the casinos listed here are some of the best hubs to play Teen Patti online. They have an interactive website design, making it convenient for the players to follow through on games. Also, these casinos offer payment methods that are friendly for Indian players in Indian currency.
Note that the welcome bonuses and other promotions offered by the casinos can change from time to time. For more information, check the T&C of the casino bonus section.
3 Patti with PayTM Cash
Of the many financing options available on online casinos, Paytm is one of the most popularly used platforms. Why? Because PayTM is very convenient for Indians playing Teen Patti online.
Depositing money for 3 Patti Paytm cash is very convenient and is processed instantly without any fees charged from the casino’s side. The same is true when you wish to withdraw money.
When it comes to 3 Patti real money Paytm cash, you never have to worry about security because of the 128-bit SSL encryption technology that governs the app. Paytm is also authorized and regulated by the Reserve Bank of India.
Other 3 Patti Payment Options
Not a fan of PayTM? Not to worry, Teen Patti online casinos offer much more comfortable depositing and withdrawing platforms for Indians.
- Google Pay
- Net Banking or Bank Transfer
- Credit Card and Debit Card from Visa, MasterCard, and RuPay
There are so many more options for Indians enjoying the 3 Patti game; listing them will exhaust us, and reading them will exhaust you.
Know this that many of these payment platforms may or may not charge transaction fees. The depositing time and withdrawing time can vary between all the options.
Some casinos do not give you the benefit of a welcome bonus when you make your first deposit through Skrill, Neteller, or EcoPayz. So, check the Terms and Conditions of the casino before signing up.
Choosing the Best Teen Patti Casinos
Keep the following aspects in mind while choosing the best Teen Patti casino.
- A secure casino with the Teen Patti game should be your priority—research what type of security system the casino employs and how good the customer support is.
- Check whether your preferred method of deposit and withdrawal is available or not.
- Check the condition set for the minimum deposit amount and minimum withdrawing amount.
- When it comes to casino welcome bonuses and card game promotions, you can never be quite sure. If something seems too good to be true, check the Terms and Conditions governing the bonus twice.
- Always sign up to a reputable casino; playing Teen Patti real money on non-regulated casinos can put your money and financial details at risk.
- The graphics, user interface, game providers, and ease of real money gambling play a massive part in selecting real money 3 Patti casinos.
How to Play Teen Patti Online?
Real Money 3 Patti is a simple game to play but requires a bit of practice, and knowledge about card sequence like most other card games do before you get good at it.
The Game Teen Patti might be ancient, but to play online Teen Patti is a whole new gaming experience thanks to the excitement it offers.
Teen Patti Rules
- Teen Patti offline and online is played between 3 to 7 players with a standard 52 card deck.
- The dealer is chosen randomly. Cards are dealt in an anti-clockwise direction, and each player is dealt 3 cards, face down.
- To become a part of the betting, players must put money into the pot, also called boo amount or ante.
- Betting starts from the first partaker to the left of the dealer.
- The player can start betting by either seeing the cards, they are then called the seen participator. Anyone can also start betting without seeing the cards, called a blind player.
- The betting amount by the seen player and the blind players depends on factors like the stake amount and the one who is before them in the game order.
- The terms like the blind, seen, stake amount, fold, and call will be explained in the other sections.
- The player with the best high-ranking cards wins. When there are only two players left, then one player, the seen player, can request a Side Show to the others. The following events decide the winner of the round.
Terminologies Used in Real Money 3 Patti
Boot Amount or Pot Amount
Before starting the round of betting, each player has to pitch in a minimum amount, as set by the game standards, into the pot. This is the boot amount and is taken home by the winner at the end of the card game. The boot amount can keep increasing after every bet.
To fold means that a player has forfeited their amount. It is also known by another term called ‘Pack.’ Players can fold when they believe that the cards, they are holding are not strong enough to uphold a bet.
Forced Blind Bet
The blind bet is a forced bet that two players need to do to influence the betting behaviour and gameplay in the remaining round.
The first player after the dealer is the small blind and can bet half the current stake amount. Here the current stake amount is the boot amount at the start of the game.
The second player is called the big blind, and they have to blind a ‘whole bet.’ This is an amount that is double the amount of the small blind.
Call & Raise (Chaal)
The regular betting starts after the blinds have played the forced bets. The next players have the option to call and raise, which is collectively called ‘Chaal.’
A player should place a bet that is equal to the previous player’s amount and can even raise the bet to double the amount of the last player’s bet. This is called Chaal and becomes the new current level of bet. The stake should be raised in even amounts.
Every Teen Patti real money game has a limit set to it that implies on the players playing the game. The limit acts on the amount that a player can bet or raise in the game.
There are four types of limits:
A blind player is the one that will place their bet without looking at their cards. In case the first player is playing blind, their betting amount will be equal to the stake amount or double the stake amount. The stake amount here is the boot amount.
A blind player will have to bet half of the current stake or amount equal to the current stake if the player before them is a seen player.
Similarly, if you are the blind player and the player who bet before you are also playing blind, you will have to bet an equal amount to the current stake or double the current stake amount as your bet.
The current stake is the amount that the player before you have bet; therefore, it is set by the player before you.
Sideshow cannot be requested to a blind player.
A seen player is the one who has seen their cards and will have to bet accordingly. If the player who bets before is also a seen player, you have to match your bet with an equal amount as the previous player’s bet or double the stake set by the seen player before you.
But if the player before you is blind, you will have to place your bet twice the amount or four times the amount of the stake set by the blind.
A seen player can ask for a show to the blind player if they are the only two left. A seen player will have to bet twice the current stake for that.
Similarly, a seen player can ask the other seen player to show their card for a bet equal to the amount of the current stake.
A seen player is the one that can play the Chaal (call and raise); in fact, they have to play the Chaal to remain in the game. A seen player can also ask for a Side Show from other seen players.
A Sideshow is also called a compromise in which you, as a player and a previous player, can show each other their cards for comparison.
Only a Seen Player can ask for a Side Show from another Seen Player when other players are playing the game as well.
The player asking for a Side Show will have to put a bet that should be equal to or double the amount of the current stake.
The previous player has a right to refuse to the Side Show. If the player agrees to Side Show, then both the players can compare their cards. The player with a weaker card sequence has to forfeit.
In case the card sets of both players are equal in sequence, then the player who asked for a Side Show has to forfeit. If the previous player refuses for a Side Show, then the game continues with the other players.
The show occurs when only two players are left at the end of the game. The card sets the players to possess are compared, and the player with a higher card sequence wins the pot.
Teen Patti Hands and Sequences
Real money 3 Patti online is completely based on what cards you get and what sequences you can make out of them.
Below is a sequence of cards listed in the order from the ‘Highest’ to the ‘Lowest’:
- Three of a kind (Trio)
In this type of sequence, the set comprises three cards of the same rank—the strongest set being 3-aces (A-A-A) going down in order of strength. E.g., K-K-K, Q-Q-Q, J-J-J, and so on till 2-2-2, being the weakest.
- Pure Sequence (Straight Flush)
In this sequence, the set is composed of three consecutive cards of the same suit. E.g., let’s consider a set of diamonds; in this, the ranking from highest to lowest goes something like A-2-3, A-K-Q, K-J-Q, and so on till 4-3-2, being the weakest.
- Sequence (Straight)
Here, the set is composed of three consecutive cards, but not in the same suit. E.g., the suits being different, the ranking from highest to lowest is as follows, A-2-3, A-K-Q, K-J-Q, and so on till 4-3-2, being the weakest.
- Color (Flush)
In this sequence, the set comprises three cards of the same suit, but not in a consecutive series. Two sets from two players can be compared with each other, regardless of card suit colour.
When comparing the sets with each other, compare the highest card; if the highest card in both the sets is equal, then compare the second highest card, and if they are identical, compare the lowest card.
If two players have the same card strengths, then the winner is decided on the card suit terms. The order is Spades>Hearts>Diamonds>Clubs.
The highest flush in this sequence is A-K-J, and the lowest flush is 5-3-2. By this explanation, it can be understood that A-J-7 is stronger than A-J-5.
- Two of a kind (Pair)
In this sequence, the set comprises two cards of the same rank and a third card called the kicker card.
The pair with the higher value is the winner. E.g., AA>KK. But if the pair’s value is equal between both the sets of the players, then the kicker card determines the winner.
The cards’ order from high to low is something like this; A-A-K, A-A-Q, K-K-Q, and so on till 2-2-3, being the weakest.
- High Card
In this sequence, the set consists of three cards, which are not of the same suit, are not in consecutive sequence, and no two cards have the same rank.
The comparison is made based on a high card. If two players share a high card that is equal in strength, E.g., an ‘A,’ then the next high card is compared.
The winner is the player with the best high card set. The strongest set is A-K-J, and the weakest combination is 5-3-2.
Note that even if you have the worst sequence from ‘Three of a kind,’ i.e., a 2-2-2 set, you could still be the winner, even if your opponent has the best hand from any of the other sequences, except ‘Three of a kind.’
3 Patti Variations
There are more than 20 variations of real money 3 Patti that can be played online; we will give you a highlight on the 7 best. Read below for all Teen Patti variations available:
- Mufliss: Also called lowball, works the same way as Teen Patti, just in reverse! The highest hand is the weakest, and the lowest hand is the strongest in this variant.
- 999: In this variant, the aim is to get a card combination as close to ‘999’ as possible.
- Discard One: This is Teen Patti minus one. In simple words, it means that the players will be dealt 4 cards instead of 3. They have to make the best 3 card sequence and discard the fourth. Since every player has seen the cards, everyone has to play ‘Chaal.’
- Stud: The rules are precisely similar to Teen Patti, except the players are dealt with one face-up card (open) and two face-down (close) cards.
- One-eyed Jack: In this variant, the Jack of Hearts and Jack of Spades become jokers and are called one-eyed Jacks. The jokers of the other two suits are ordinary cards.
- 3-2-1: A viral variant and card game in Indian households; players are dealt with 6 cards each. The task is to arrange the cards into separate hands. One set of 3 cards, the second set of 2 cards, and the last card separate. The game then proceeds by betting on each hand, and a winner is declared in each round till all cards are exhausted.
- AK47: The Ace, King, 4, and 7 cards are joker cards in this variant. The players who have these cards can use them as substitutes for missing numbers or suits to makes a sequence or combination.
Play Mobile 3 Patti
Real money 3 Patti online can be comfortably played on mobile casino sites through app or browser. Most of the top casino sites like Casumo, 22Bet, BetWay, Leovegas, Pure Casino, 10Cric, and others offer a perfectly compatible mobile website version on iOS and Android.
People all over India have pried this teenpatti version and enjoyed it. Today, a 3 Patti site usually offer their services through browser options as well as an App. Take the opportunity to play Teen Patti in this simple manner.
With the rising popularity of online gambling and portable card gaming, mobile casinos are the preferred medium for most users. You can easily verify and accept cookies through your phone number. The login can be made through the ID you select when signing up.
The interface and design of mobile casinos for live teen Patti is breathtaking, and with multiple payment options available, you won’t face any interruptions. 3 Patti Paytm cash on mobile works like a charm.
Is Online 3 Patti Legal in India?
Rest assured that Teen Patti real money is entirely legal in India. The casinos that offer Teen Patti for Indian players are based offshore in Malta, Cyprus, and the UK.
In these countries, the casinos are operated under strict standards and regulations set by their respective gaming authorities.
Since offshore casinos do not violate any Indian laws, Teen Patti online is legal in India.
Game Providers Offering Live Teen Patti
Live Teen Patti is very popular for enthusiastic gamblers and card players because you get to interact directly with other players and the dealer.
Gambling in real-time can be an exhilarating experience that is rewarded by pot wins.
Some of the best game providers that offer Live Teen Patti are:
- Asia Gaming
- Super Spade Games
- Authentic Gaming
- EntWine Tech
- Visionary iGaming
Playing Live 3 Patti for Real Money
Like previously mentioned, playing live Teen Patti online can be exhilarating and rewarding. You get to interact with the dealer and other players in real-time.
You can also land some useful odds and live payouts. You can earn some good money through odds on your Ante Bet and Main Bet.
Other than that, in Live Teen Patti, you can make a variety of side bets, some of which are; you can predict which high card you are going to get; you can wager on what combination you can land; you can also bet on what type of sequence you can land.
Playing online Live 3 Patti is easy; sign up to your favourite or preferred casino. Deposit money in your casino wallet. Open the live games section and select Teen Patti.
After you are in the game, the remaining business is simple, and you will learn quickly as you keep playing.
Real money 3 Patti is a legendary Indian card game, and you shouldn’t pass on an opportunity to play it live in a casino.